Do you like them crispy or naked? Hot and spicy or lip-smacking sweet? We’re talking wings, of course.
Chicken wings are a staple in any culture and they have a place on the menus of nearly every restaurant, pub or take-out joint in New Hyde Park.
Time to weigh in. New Hyde Park Patch is looking to unearth the best wings in town. New Hyde Park’s Best is a new weekly feature where we’re asking you – our readers – to tell us your top picks.
Each Monday we’ll list our nominees – this week it’s wings – and ask for your recommendation. Did we leave your go-to spot off the list? Go ahead and add it in comments.
Wednesday we’ll narrow the field, taking your recommendations to put to a vote in the ultimate food-fight poll.
Friday afternoon we’ll announce a winner. Wing a ding ding!
Here are the nominees for New Hyde Park’s best wings:
- Celtic Corner Pub & Grub
- Nathan's Famous
- Nina's Pizza Restaurant
- Empire Garden
- Fianona Restaurant
- Bella Rosa Pizzeria & Restaurant
- Cafe Cardini
- Eddies Pizza
- New China
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- King Wok Chinese Kitchen
- Mama Theresa's Garden City Park
- Papa Ciro's Pizza & Pasta
- Win Hou Chinese Restaurant
- Empire Billiard Bar & Cafe
- Dominick's Italian-American Deli
- Remo & Tony Italian Amer Superette
- Gigi's Pizzeria
- Valentino's Pizza & Pasta
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
- Wong's Garden Chinese Take Out
- Asian Buffet of New Hyde Park
- Liu Garden
- Luigi's Restaurant & Bar
- Moonlight Pub
- Papa Joe's
- Benjy's Kosher Pizza & Falafel
- Afghan Grill
- Gino's Pizzeria & Restaurant
- Brasserie 214
- Umberto's Pizzeria & Restaurant
- Park City Diner
- Angelina's Fireshack and Pizzeria
Now tell us who has the best wings in New Hyde Park. Do it in comments below.