Looking for the perfect gift for that clothes-a-holic this holiday season? We’ve compiled a list of nearby shops and businesses that offer everything your apparel addict could want.
- is a national retailer of clothing for men and women. The store offers casual looks, like graphic T-shirts and jeans as well as dressy looks like sequined skirts and dresses and button-down collared shirts. Express is also a go-to store for upscale work attire, selling dress pants, shirts, sweaters, belts and more. Don’t forget to pick up a necklace or bracelet to match that perfect outfit.
- is similar to Express in that the store offers an extensive line of clothing for women, in the form of trendy casual and business casual apparel and accessories. If you’re buying for a woman who loves to get dressed up, but can also look good dressed down, this is definitely a top spot to shop.
- sells clothes for both men and women and offers a more casual, feel-good option. This store sells jeans, sweaters, light-weight shirts, outerwear, pajamas and accessories. Gap also sells clothes for children and has a separate section called Gap Body for workout, loungewear and under garments.
- is the perfect store for the woman, man, or child who loves to dress casual and comfortable. The clothes offered here in this warehouse inspired store are more of the sportswear variety and are more affordable than some of the upscale stores mentioned above.
- If you decide to shop at you are bound to find designer and brand name clothing and accessories at lower prices. The store offers up to 60 percent off department store prices every day and does so by hunting down merchandise over 40 weeks a year for the
hottest items of the season. TJ Maxx is a great hit for the “fashionista” in your life.
- If you’re looking for something to get the man in your life, sells clothing for large-size men including extra tall and extra wide. They have a great selection of shirts, jeans, underwear, socks, jackets, and more.
- is a great store for women and sells designer brands like Free People, Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Kasper, Vertigo and more, all at lower prices. The store also offers designer shoes, handbags and jewelry to bring a special outfit fashionably together.
- is similar to Anniz Sez (and down the block) in that the store also sells designer brands for women, men and children at reasonable prices. Their products include shirts, pants, socks, jewelry and handbags.
- If you’re going to be buying for a clothes-lover, chances are they love shoes too. offers low-cost dress shoes, boots, flats, sneakers and flip-flops for men, women and children. The store also sells socks, leggings, handbags and jewelry and collaborates with designers to create high-end footwear looks at lower prices.
- Another shoe store to check out is , which is a local store that specializes in women’s footwear. The store offers a large inventory that includes sneakers, formal shoes, high heels, casual wear and more.