The following information was supplied by the . A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Someone waiting at a bus stop on Jericho Turnpike in Garden City Park had his cell phone taken from him. The person was waiting at the bus stop when he was asked what time the bus was coming. The person was subsequently punched in the face and the cell phone was taken.
- A Rolex and miscellaneous jewelry were taken from a house on Maple Drive on April 10 at about 1 a.m.
- A laptop was taking from a house on Marcus Avenue on April 1 at 3:44 p.m.
- A wallet, some credit cards, a cell phone and coat were taken at on April 1 at 12:12 a.m. in one incident. Another report later that day was of a wallet, money, credit cards and a cell phone being taken at 12:45 a.m. There was also a gold money clip, watch, credit card and some money reportedly taken that day at about 11:38 a.m.
- On April 4, a purse, some money and credit cards were taken from a car on East Street.
- A Rolex and some money were stolen at LA Fitness on April 4 at 8:29 p.m.
- Two laptops were taken from a car on Aster Drive on April 5 at 12:12 a.m.
- Some money and a snap-on scanning device was taken from a car on Joy Drive on April 6 at 6:47 p.m.
- A wallet, some credit cards and cash were stolen from someone on the checkout line in 7-11 on Hillside Avenue on April 8 at 1:42 p.m.