The following information was supplied by the . A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- A cash register was taken from Dabis Convenience on May 1.
- A wallet, credit cards, cash and a lock were taken from on April 19. The person whose items were taken claims to have bought the lock at LA Fitness and come back to the locker to find the lock removed and items taken.
- Also on April 19, a wallet, credit cards, cash and an iPhone were taken at LA Fitness during the course of three separate incidences.
- Two wallets, an iPhone and credit cards were taken from LA Fitness on April 21.
- On April 23, a wallet, credit cards, cash and a cell phone were reported missing at the LA Fitness.
- On April 27, a wallet, credit cards and cash were taken at LA Fitness in two separate instances.
- A New York State Police shield, credit cards and cash were taken from the in Garden City Park on April 30. These items were taken from an unlocked car.
- Some clothing was taken from the store on May 3.
- A credit card was stolen from on May 3.