For New York Doctors
SAVE THE DATE !
Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2011
Time: Registration from 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Program from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: 1111 Marcus Avenue, Suite 107, Lake Success, New York, 11042
LEARN WHAT PHYSICIANS AND OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TAX REDUCTION, ASSET PROTECTION, AND WEALTH BUILDING
The seminar will cover strategies that physicians and other licensed healthcare providers can use for building and protecting wealth personally and in their professional practice. All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the speakers' new book "FOR NEW YORK DOCTORS". Physicians will also be provided with a CME monograph that qualifies for 5.5 Category 1 CME credits.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- The common mistake most doctors make when choosing a practice entity
- The truth about qualified retirement plans
- Hybrid benefit plans that are asset-protected and are an ideal tax hedge
- How to protect personal assets such as homes and investment accounts from potential lawsuits
- Why captive insurance companies for non-malpractice risks may make sense for some practices
- How to shield corporate costs, such as accounts receivable, from lawsuits
- Why most physicians have outgrown mutual funds....and more
Our guest lecturer will be David Mandell, JD, MBA from OJM Consulting Group; Mike Berry, ChFC from OJM Consulting Group
A light dinner will be served.
Please RSVP by February 10th to Adam Greenberg at 516-328-2300, ext. 211 or by e-mail
The #1 Ranked Health Care Law Firm on Long Island*
* Source: Long Island Business News, February 25, 2011, based on the number of L.I. healthcare attorneys